I got my timeshare deal from Bass Pro Shops to go to bluegreen Resort in Las Vegas.My family drove 650 miles to take this trip.
The sales presentation took 4 hours of my day. Bottomline, they are liars!!!! We almost purchased the sampler deal only to find this site which warned us to stay far away. They also told us we would get a IPAD and cruise.
Except it wasn't an IPAD and the cruise who knows.
Do not waste your precious time listening to their ridiculous deal of a lifetime.By the way, they call it ownership not timeshare.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control ..."
- "I called the florist to have flowers delivered the same day. The price that was advertised was $29.99 but the price I had to pay was $58.78. The..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "Purchased the Ultra frame after reading good reviews on Amazon (purchased directly from Intex). We went above and beyond w/ preparing the site b/c we planned to..."
- "I have been a loyal member for over a year and ready to leave. It used to be a great site when I started, but nothing is stopping the..."
- "My husband and I went on a date night last night 07-29-16 and a roach came out of no where and I was appalled I gave the roach to our..."