Bluegreen Resorts - Blue Green Resorts Timeshare Scam
I got my timeshare deal from Bass Pro Shops to go to bluegreen Resort in Las Vegas.My family drove 650 miles to take this trip.
The sales presentation took 4 hours of my day. Bottomline, they are liars!!!! We almost purchased the sampler deal only to find this site which warned us to stay far away. They also told us we would get a IPAD and cruise.
Except it wasn't an IPAD and the cruise who knows.
Do not waste your precious time listening to their ridiculous deal of a lifetime.By the way, they call it ownership not timeshare.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control ..."
- "I purchased a Christmas Village collection for my wife as a Christmas gift, the pieces arrived mostly on time and she was happy until the final order 3 weeks ago..."
- "I am fed up with Taco Bell and their phony TV advertising. they show you a Taco 1/2 full of meat. a lie! I ordered Taco Supreme hoping to get..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."