Bluegreen Resorts - Bluegreen Annual Maintenance Fees are too high!!!
I have been an owner with Bluegreen for almost 10 years.I was able to purchase points with this timeshare club without using their high interest rate loan, fortunately.
I used a 0% credit card for my purchase. Every year the Maintenance fees increase. I am very concerned due to paying $740 this year for my maintenance fees. I own 10,000 points which are given to me yearly.
10,000 points are barely enough points to book a vacation with inflation boosting the points value! They could at least take it easy on the annual fees!
If the maintenace fees keep increasing...I will not be able to afford a vacation!da53755 review #172479
You may also like
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "Boxing Day sale ad in NL Canada said 50 percent off throughout store. Exceptions new arrivals and door busters. Inside store very little with 50 off. Most old merchandise had..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "I went to the Meifer store in Reynoldsburg, Oh, #212. I was going to buy boneless skinless chicken *** which were marked .79 per pound, however the total p[rice was..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com!What a nightmare to work with.We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."