Bluegreen Resorts - Bluegreen Annual Maintenance Fees are too high!!!
I have been an owner with Bluegreen for almost 10 years.I was able to purchase points with this timeshare club without using their high interest rate loan, fortunately.
I used a 0% credit card for my purchase. Every year the Maintenance fees increase. I am very concerned due to paying $740 this year for my maintenance fees. I own 10,000 points which are given to me yearly.
10,000 points are barely enough points to book a vacation with inflation boosting the points value! They could at least take it easy on the annual fees!
If the maintenace fees keep increasing...I will not be able to afford a vacation!c255163
You may also like
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."