Bluegreen Resorts - Bluegreen Annual Maintenance Fees are too high!!!
I have been an owner with Bluegreen for almost 10 years.I was able to purchase points with this timeshare club without using their high interest rate loan, fortunately.
I used a 0% credit card for my purchase. Every year the Maintenance fees increase. I am very concerned due to paying $740 this year for my maintenance fees. I own 10,000 points which are given to me yearly.
10,000 points are barely enough points to book a vacation with inflation boosting the points value! They could at least take it easy on the annual fees!
If the maintenace fees keep increasing...I will not be able to afford a vacation!108a19fd review #172479
You may also like
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "Service Doctors was called to the house on Saturday 2/28/2015 since the thermostat was not working properly and the heat shut off after trying to repair the thermostat. They came..."
- "This photo is of the sandwich i recieved when i ordered a steak and white cheddar panini to go. I got back to my room and this is the disgrace..."
- "ordered two dresses based off their size charts. one is size of a top so i wear it as such, would've liked it to have been a dress as the..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."