Bluegreen Resorts - Bluegreen is a ripoff contract cancelling info
I was suckered in to timeshare purchase being told vacation was 1400 points week when in essence it was a day.Luckily I read contract and you have 10 days to void the contract.I cancelled on June 2 2008 and still awaiting deposit refund but they did tell me contract is cancelled.
Hope this helps someone. My initial hotel stay was also very crappy .Toilet stopped up the first time we used it and motel gave us a plunger to fix,a/c only worked on and off, and light was blown. This was the red roof inn at Gatlinburg. bluegreen reps said they would make it right and of course they didn't.
Their salespeople lie to sell you and they will not tell you about cancelation period of contract.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We left Oregon Jan 12th to go cross country along the southern states to Florida Georgia South and North Carolina using Thousand trails and Encore. What a disappointment. We..."
- "I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions. Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple..."
- "I was sick so i cannot fly the trip. Air Asia rule is that you can refund it in terms of point with a penalty as long as a hospital can produce..."
- "GEORGE9785 bought a signed photograph of Astronaut Cernan from me on eBay then he "created" a written statement alleged from Steven Zarelli that the autograph was fake and gave it..."
- "On Aug.21,2015, I and my son were WRONGLY ACCOSTED and ACCUSED,by the Asst Manager, Mr. Carwin Spearman at the Hobby Lobby Store #618 located at 1777 Boston Post Road, Milford,..."
- "We talked to EDCO Industries owner John Szalan to help make some parts for us. He gave us a quote that it will be $1/piece. After asking several times, he..."
- "If you thinking about buying things from this retailer, I recommend you not to. I bought 4 dresses and with 2 dresses are unwearable, the size was totally different from..."
- "BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement..."
- "I get emails saying there is a winner from NC, a winner named Michelle and a winner with my exact birthdate, yet you never find out who the winners are...."