Bluegreen Resorts - Bluegreen is a ripoff contract cancelling info
I was suckered in to timeshare purchase being told vacation was 1400 points week when in essence it was a day.Luckily I read contract and you have 10 days to void the contract.I cancelled on June 2 2008 and still awaiting deposit refund but they did tell me contract is cancelled.
Hope this helps someone. My initial hotel stay was also very crappy .Toilet stopped up the first time we used it and motel gave us a plunger to fix,a/c only worked on and off, and light was blown. This was the red roof inn at Gatlinburg. bluegreen reps said they would make it right and of course they didn't.
Their salespeople lie to sell you and they will not tell you about cancelation period of contract.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "So I've done all the necessary paperwork, mailed back my Itinerary, the whole shebang. I even certified it just to be safe. I have not received a check yet. It's..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "Ive been a long time client or customer of Richardson for years paying on time until my mother got sick. She needed surgery for heart so I needed to go..."
- "My whirlpool duet has been destroying cloths since day 1. The gaskets are in tackt and the machine is level. I had found out that some of these machines were..."
- "We hired Manchester Moving company to load our 22 ft Penski Truck from CT to Florida, At $110.00 per hour for two guys to load our furniture. We actually..."
- "I brought my car in for tire change on Friday 8.28.15, when I left I heard my car's sound was different. When I got home lifted the car to see..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."