Bluegreen Resorts - Bluegreen is a ripoff contract cancelling info
I was suckered in to timeshare purchase being told vacation was 1400 points week when in essence it was a day.Luckily I read contract and you have 10 days to void the contract.I cancelled on June 2 2008 and still awaiting deposit refund but they did tell me contract is cancelled.
Hope this helps someone. My initial hotel stay was also very crappy .Toilet stopped up the first time we used it and motel gave us a plunger to fix,a/c only worked on and off, and light was blown. This was the red roof inn at Gatlinburg. bluegreen reps said they would make it right and of course they didn't.
Their salespeople lie to sell you and they will not tell you about cancelation period of contract.12ece15e review #123538
You may also like
- "Today i purchased a roundtrip ticket out of the country. The total charge said 505.40 when i clicked booked it and confirmed, my flight was confirmed for 934.40. This is..."
- "If you have been contacted by Leisure Getaways for an timeshare update at a local eatery, save yourself the trouble and DO NOT get involved.Leisure Getaways is NOT RCI (as..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "My husband drove for Werner. On 3/26 while he was in Texas he stopped all communication. No one from Werner cared. By 3/28 my family began our own search by..."
- "We hired Manchester Moving company to load our 22 ft Penski Truck from CT to Florida, At $110.00 per hour for two guys to load our furniture. We actually..."
- "Purchased ladies underwear, and the attached booklet of care tags feels like a knife jabbing in my lower back. Cannot be removed from the garment (cutting will only make the..."
- "DO NOT EVEN GRACE THE PROPERTY WITH YOUR PRESENCE. It may not be today or tomorrow but one day you will regret it! Went to purchase a camper. Signed contract...."
- "Been hospitalized quite a few times...they told me hip I had put in infected,they took out and put spacer of some kind . Enjoyed new hip for 2 months til..."
- "Shocking additional charges-completely misleading pricing info. Virtually impossible to get in personal touch with. At least three different sites for same company, screwing up as they go along independent of..."