Bluegreen Resorts - Bluegreen LAWSUIT filed by D.A. in PA.
****UPDATE**** The Senior Deputy District Attorney has filed suit against BLUEGREEN Resorts/timeshares/vacations. Their headquarters is in Florida. They have violated SEVERAL consumer protection laws, some against senior citizens. The government takes this very seriously and the fines involved actually TRIPLE!! So, if you have been victimized as SO MANY have ( by Bluegreen), I urge you to go to the website immediately and file a complaint. You may be able to recover some or all of the money that you've been SCAMMED out of.
or call toll free#1-800-441-2555
Everyone on this website that has tried to defend these unscrupulous a**holes- You've been made a fool of. When the Attorney General files a lawsuit of this magnitude- YOU CAN BE SURE THERE IS SOME SERIOUS DECEPTION GOING ON!! So, IN YOUR FACE!!review #141121
You may also like
- "I was sick so i cannot fly the trip. Air Asia rule is that you can refund it in terms of point with a penalty as long as a hospital can produce..."
- "I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions. Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "Super Lawyers have a hired a super *** named PEter Mallon Mallon was described as a nutcase disaster. Mallon is expected to leave the firm as one PArtner who refused to..."
- "I've been taking my car here for a while for oil changes, until recent... I went in for your everyday oil change; The sales guy John I believe his name is,..."
- "PLEASE BE AWARE AS I AM A BUSINESS MAN AND I KICKED THESE TWO PEOPLE OUT OF MY OFFICE BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO HAND ME SOME FAKE PAPERS AND REQUEST..."
- "I am a disabled man right arm in addition to suffering a serious brain injury following a motorbike accident. Richard Smith from R.S. Property Services Wolverhampton provided a price to complete..."
- "I am late for work 1hr because i am still waiting for 10:10 am train from Aurora to Chicago.. Now its 11:10 and 2 trains went express, with no signs..."
- "I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones,..."