Bluegreen Resorts - Bluegreen LAWSUIT filed by D.A. in PA.
****UPDATE**** The Senior Deputy District Attorney has filed suit against BLUEGREEN Resorts/timeshares/vacations. Their headquarters is in Florida. They have violated SEVERAL consumer protection laws, some against senior citizens. The government takes this very seriously and the fines involved actually TRIPLE!! So, if you have been victimized as SO MANY have ( by Bluegreen), I urge you to go to the website immediately and file a complaint. You may be able to recover some or all of the money that you've been SCAMMED out of.
or call toll free#1-800-441-2555
Everyone on this website that has tried to defend these unscrupulous a**holes- You've been made a fool of. When the Attorney General files a lawsuit of this magnitude- YOU CAN BE SURE THERE IS SOME SERIOUS DECEPTION GOING ON!! So, IN YOUR FACE!!116189ca review #141121
You may also like
- "I was sick so i cannot fly the trip. Air Asia rule is that you can refund it in terms of point with a penalty as long as a hospital can produce..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "Grand Circle Travel books tours on a regular basis to Egypt.Amongst the sites they promote a trip to see the Temple Of Abu Simbel.Despite the fact that there have been..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta. This bouquet was to..."
- "i took my vehicle to this shop due to check engine light coming on. i had checked all my fluids prior to driving 10 minutes to the shop. when i..."
- "I ordered a sports camera together with an SD card on behalf of someone who was abroad/overseas (Order number: 307949378) last January 18. The SD card was delivered first..."
- "About me: I have a spotless record, not even a parking ticket. My Credit reports was great with nothing bad on it. "Till now" I closed my account..."
- "i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land. when they..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."