Bluegreen Resorts - Bluegreen LAWSUIT filed by D.A. in PA.

Oct 27, 2008
review #141121

****UPDATE**** The Senior Deputy District Attorney has filed suit against BLUEGREEN Resorts/timeshares/vacations. Their headquarters is in Florida. They have violated SEVERAL consumer protection laws, some against senior citizens. The government takes this very seriously and the fines involved actually TRIPLE!! So, if you have been victimized as SO MANY have ( by Bluegreen), I urge you to go to the website immediately and file a complaint. You may be able to recover some or all of the money that you've been SCAMMED out of.

www.attorneygeneral.gov/press.aspx?id=3999

or call toll free#1-800-441-2555

Everyone on this website that has tried to defend these unscrupulous a**holes- You've been made a fool of. When the Attorney General files a lawsuit of this magnitude- YOU CAN BE SURE THERE IS SOME SERIOUS DECEPTION GOING ON!! So, IN YOUR FACE!!

8b41d96
Had an experience with Bluegreen Resorts?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Linda

Aug 28, 2012

was lied to about everything ,was told could sell back to bluegreen ,was pushed to buy ,the 90 min. sesson took 4 to 5 yrs and was pushed to buy , plus there is no availability for me that my deeded resort tried for five yrs, still no availability ,call to seel back to them todaY ,AND THEY LAUGH

Duped

Aug 14, 2012

I was duped into Bluegreen about three years ago. I despise this company. The associates are rude, there are never any dates available. I have filed a complaint with the Tennessee Attorney General and the Kentucky Attorney General. I have the same complaints the Pennsylvania Lawsuit did and I just hope the TAG helps. If anyone bought this in Tennessee please go online and fill out the form and lets stick together and get this taken care of. I just want out from under this burden. If anyone has any ideas please let me know...

Dianne

Apr 15, 2012

Misrepresentation during sales pitch. Pressure to buy. Investment in your future. Add children so they will reap the benefits of your investment. Can sell or rent points. Able to go anywhere even at last minute. Vacations cost you more every year - don't waste that money -own.

Dianne

Apr 15, 2012

my oh my

Apr 14, 2011

Don please tell the truth

MF have not gone up from $300 to $1000 in 2 or 3 yrs

Don

Apr 12, 2011

I as well was frauded and was lied to and told my maintenance fees would never rise,they would remain the same.with in 2-3 years they went from $300 to $1000,a year after being promised the fees would never rise!PLEASE,lets unite and form a class action LAW SUIT against these crimminals! contact:drasbe01@louisville.edu

Puppy love

Feb 13, 2011

The person who you should look out for is
Robin Ann
I have been reading about her on another board, not a very nice person it appears her hubby is some kind of lawyer and she is looking for business
She would not go a miss in some low life bar by all accounts

Jason

Feb 11, 2011

If I wanted to file a complaint and we bought are timeshare in Wisconsin @ the Dells, but live in Minnesota where would I go to do that? This whole BlueGreen thing is an absolute scam

Robin Ann

Nov 02, 2009

If you would like to have more info on the lawsuit filed in PA, please copy and paste the above address in your browser. It will take you directly to the page so that you may read the article in its entirety. Best of luck to you ALL!! Sure hope this helps.
www.attorneygeneral.gov/press.aspx?id=3999

Here it is again

deanthawright@yahoo.com

Nov 02, 2009

I am a bluegreen owner and know all to well the hard sell practices uesed by personnel. I would like to know more about the bluewgreen Lawsuit filed by D.A. in PA. deanthawright@yahoo.com Crawfordsville, IN....

Rhonda

Aug 17, 2009

What about Michigan and a lawsuit? Should I contact the attorney general here to see if he has other complaints from residents re: BG?

kmarbut

Jul 24, 2009

Do you know if there is currently a lawsuit with in Tennessee against Blue Green or can I submit a complaint with the PA DA

×
You were reading a complaint about Bluegreen Resorts.
Filing a new complaint about
×