Featured Resolved
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Update by user Aug 28

We are pleased that Bluegreen Corporate Office got in touch with us and this issue has been resolved. They did seem concerned and we feel they have made an effort which has totally resolved the problems for all parties involved. We will return!Thank You

Original review posted by user Aug 22

Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17.This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery.

When I made the reservation I requested a mountain view & explained about my husband and wanted this to be a relaxing & stress free vacation. Oh yes we are Silver owners not that it means much. BG called us twice at home to ask about update meeting. I said NO and explained why.

Too stressful for my husband. Needless to say they did pressure us when we checked in and everyday after that except Saturday, the day before we left. One of the names was Tammy, forgot the other one's name. Each time I repeated the same thing and ask to please not call again & please document do not call.

So very inconsiderate! One of the days Tammy called, she said just wanted to see what y'all plans are for today? I said is there something I can do for you? She replied yes, it's supposed to rain & wanted to see if y'all wanted to go to the meeting??

What don't these people understand? Now for the problems in the resort! The locks on the main door were inadequate also on the lockout unit adjoining the units. We were in 136A two bedroom.

Downstairs bedroom had two single beds but NO closet doors on double closet. Living room floor squeaked so loud when walking on it, the person in the downstairs bedroom would wake up. Air condition filter was filthy! The outside temperature was 84 the thermostat was set on 70 but would only cool to 75.

Mold on the downstairs deck, filthy. Large crack above front door when closed. The unit had roaches! We did call in the beginning about the closet with no door.

The young receptionist who was nice ask if we wanted maintenance to come repair & TRY to fix one. There wasn't any at all. We said we really didn't want a repair man doing such a job while we're in the unit. Now for the roaches my husband called and also about the air condition filter.

When we left the unit someone left a note that they sprayed for roaches and replaced the filter. My husband checked and filter was new. The next day my husband let them know still roaches and also when we checked out. The reply was, there's not much we can do about roaches.

So sad. We pay a large maintenance fee for what?? Filled out their survey and we got an automated response, "We're sorry"! and a donotreply email.

We just wanted other members to beware!Thank goodness we took pictures.

Review about: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

Another time share horror story.

In reference to Bluegreen Mountain Loft review above.They did respond to our visit from 08/13/17-08/20/17 with a phone call to compensate us for the problems we had.

They seemed very concerned and cane through for us.Thank You Bluegreen Corporate Office.