1701 Park Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32835

I was let their hard-sell tactics convince me to buy a time-share on BlueGreen Vacations (I heard the pitch at their Hotel in Orlando: "The Fountains". I regret every year what I did. If could have been vacationing with my family renting via other venues twice a year for one week each, and will be saving money.

Reserving with Bluegreen, at least that you are retired, it a hassle. In order to get something decent, you need to book months in advance. The option to exchange the points don't even look into it. For example: For a cruise for 10000 points I get $400 towards the value of the cruise via Bluegreen. What a rip-off.

The points are "use it or lose it" so you better be very good at planning your future vacations.

BOTTOM LINE: I regret becoming a member every single time I need to deal with Bluegreen Vacations (Customer service or WebSite).

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Fountains Ascend Resort Collection Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I’m also so disappointed and ripped off.

We signed up we we shown nice condos in great locations but the only thing we can book for the 18k we spent is a small hotel room with no chairs or a couch, no kitchen and certainly no room to have a suitcase stored for a week. We have been ripped off so bad. After 10 years I decided we would take a week vacation in Myrtle Beach and booked at the “resort” only to find the smallest “ hotel room” I have ever been in.

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews