1701 Park Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32835
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I was let their hard-sell tactics convince me to buy a time-share on BlueGreen Vacations (I heard the pitch at their Hotel in Orlando: "The Fountains". I regret every year what I did. If could have been vacationing with my family renting via other venues twice a year for one week each, and will be saving money.

Reserving with Bluegreen, at least that you are retired, it a hassle. In order to get something decent, you need to book months in advance. The option to exchange the points don't even look into it. For example: For a cruise for 10000 points I get $400 towards the value of the cruise via Bluegreen. What a rip-off.

The points are "use it or lose it" so you better be very good at planning your future vacations.

BOTTOM LINE: I regret becoming a member every single time I need to deal with Bluegreen Vacations (Customer service or WebSite).

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Fountains Ascend Resort Collection Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

We signed up we we shown nice condos in great locations but the only thing we can book for the 18k we spent is a small hotel room with no chairs or a couch, no kitchen and certainly no room to have a suitcase stored for a week. We have been ripped off so bad. After 10 years I decided we would take a week vacation in Myrtle Beach and booked at the “resort” only to find the smallest “ hotel room” I have ever been in.