In July 2014, I made a hotel reservation with a Choice Hotels, who told me I had a special opportunity with Bluegreen Getaways and transferred me over to them. Regrettably I listened to the hour-long sales pitch and signed up for a $200 package.

For the next few months, I got persistent sales calls from them every other week or every month. Eventually I signed up for a preview in Orlando. But my circumstances changed and I called them 6 weeks before my scheduled preview to cancel and request a refund for my $200. They said I was past the 30-day refund period, so no, that's not going to happen.

I persisted, so they said they would work on it and call me back. Several times, over several phone calls, over several weeks, "we're working on it and we will call you back." I understood they were blowing me off, but I was determined to get an answer. Finally they told me there was no way I was getting a refund.

Rules are rules, no refund after 30-days. They are a heartless company with aggressive sales tactics and they have iron-clad policies in place to work against you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Bluegreen isn't going to respond to this or try to resolve it at all, I'm just venting..

Comments

Loganville, Georgia, United States #909900

All of your literature said 30 day refund policy on it including the email. What's so hard to understand about that?