In July 2014, I made a hotel reservation with a Choice Hotels, who told me I had a special opportunity with Bluegreen Getaways and transferred me over to them. Regrettably I listened to the hour-long sales pitch and signed up for a $200 package.

For the next few months, I got persistent sales calls from them every other week or every month. Eventually I signed up for a preview in Orlando. But my circumstances changed and I called them 6 weeks before my scheduled preview to cancel and request a refund for my $200. They said I was past the 30-day refund period, so no, that's not going to happen.

I persisted, so they said they would work on it and call me back. Several times, over several phone calls, over several weeks, "we're working on it and we will call you back." I understood they were blowing me off, but I was determined to get an answer. Finally they told me there was no way I was getting a refund.

Rules are rules, no refund after 30-days. They are a heartless company with aggressive sales tactics and they have iron-clad policies in place to work against you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Bluegreen isn't going to respond to this or try to resolve it at all, I'm just venting..

Comments

All of your literature said 30 day refund policy on it including the email. What's so hard to understand about that?

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews