1K views

We were at Bass pro shop the Rancho Cucamonga, CA location when approached by the timeshare representatives walking around with their ipad offering special vacation packages. They offered a 3day stay in Vegas for $99 at their resort in exchange of us attending their 90min presentation.

My husband and I bought into it. We arrived at 10am and left at 4pm. It was a exhausting day, however we bought into the timeshare and were promised resorts stays in So Ca that don't exist. We were also promised a yacht membership with our travelers membership at the San Diego Bay that was also a lie.

The yacht membership exist but only in the state of Florida. I contacted by phone and email and spoke with one of the Bluegreen's representative and they denied that ever being offered.

They stopped returning phone calls and emails. I could go on writing one disappointment after another with this company, bottom line we were bummed that their presenters promised resorts in So Ca that don't exist.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

You can use these lies and misrepresentations to get out of you contract and money back. Visit my site at www.timesharetricks.blogpot.com or email me at notimeshare@gmail.com. I have helped get people out without taking advantage of you.

That is your complaint? They offered a resort that doesn't exist?

We got a big fat book and I have checked every place in there and they all exist. Where exactly did they say you were going to stay that wasn't there because according to the map they gave me and the book there isn't a single place to stay in California.

to Waah #689920

Through Bluegreen's association with Select Connections we have stayed at The Donatello, a wonderful place ideally located in San Francisco, and can't wait to go to the resort in Napa Valley. Bluegreen now also has another one at Big Bear.