5.6K views

I am interested in purchasing a Bluegreen timeshare from an individual who is trying to get out.I have been searching to add another ownership to add to the one I current have with Bluegreen and all the sites I have been on leads to a broker who I feel is trying to rip me off.

sounds like there are lots of people who are wanting out and maybe this is a good place to look for a nice timeshare. I haven't had any particular trouble with using Bluegreen in the past 10 years, but do avoid their meetings, etc. and just enjoy my vacation. I use points for weekdays and bonus time for weekends so that I get more mileage out of my membership.

I understand that Bluegreen will take care of all the transfers and escrow, etc.and that I don't need to pay someone else to do that so transfer should be pretty simple I think.

Review about: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

Will sell 10,000 points for $10,000 or best offer

16,000 points for $20,00. will sell for half the price or lower. email at kseahtoo@gmail.com

Cottageville, South Carolina, United States #1235836

have 7000 annual points, need to sell, health issues. if interested contact me at murray@outlook.com

Owasso, Oklahoma, United States #1213587

Ours is paid off. We are Bronze level and interested in selling. Own two deeds and will sell both if interested.

I am definitely trying to sell mine haven't paid it off tho still owe 10,000 and its 8000 points

7,000 annual points $9,000. Hollisterlovr02@aol.com

7,000 points for $9,000

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1059694

still interested? 23,000 every year

tiffanydouglas14@yahoo.com

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1057321

Still interested in bluegreen , 40,000 every other year even year

If you are still looking for BG timeshares...Email me.

Brickwall1974@gmail.com.

I am interested in getting out..., quickly.