We had the worst experience after purchasing a vacation package from Bass Pro Shop for Bluegreen Vacations. Their website makes you think you'll stay at one of their nice resorts when you purchase this but you will only see that resort for your required 2+ hour timeshare meeting.

They make you stay in a smelly MOTEL about 20 minutes from the hotel. That was deceiving! Even the vacation reminders don't have an address. I tried to get that info so I could put the address on a map to plan out the travel from the airport and they said they'd give us an address once we arrived for check in?

For the timeshare required morning, a gross salesman sits you in a room with a bunch of other suckers to go over the types of properties they have.

They reminded me of greasy salesmen and were BEYOND pushy. Uncomfortably pushy. They then make you take a tour even if you don't want to, then they make you sit down to go over options, even if you say no. Even if you have a SCREAMING 2 year old on your lap that is hungry and tired.

They also pull the blacklist piece out where you are not given the "privilege" of this offer for like 3 years. It's over $30,000 to purchase a share or "ownership" yet that doesn't cover annual fees. It felt like a scam and the moment you finally get out of there with a hard no, they have to "escort" you out of the hotel to make sure you don't hang around their privileged lobby or some BS. They turn into very unpleasant unfriendly salemen when you literally stand up and say I'm leaving because they force you to sit here.

Disgusting business.

We stayed in the "St.

Pete Beach" location (the MOTEL was not in St. Pete Beach)

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

ExtrovertedMandrill

EXACTLY THE SAME EXPERIENCE, BUT WORSE.