Banner Elk, North Carolina

We went to the sales confrence in Tn and since we had 5K points they explained how to make them more useful. It would cost about 2K and we agreed and paid it.

I then discovered some time later that my signature was under a 21K loan. We did not get any paperwork (very dumb on my part) when we left that day. we got our copy mailed to us about 2months later and then also discovered a direct monthly payment from my checking account.

I wish I could get my hands on the paperwork used that day.

Now all I can get are copies that have been modified and numbers that are realigned, a cut and paste job.

Yes it is a rip off and if any one knows how to get out of this please email peterjan1@yahoo.com.

Comments

well i bought mine in orlando cant use it got a call from myrtle beach having meeting in charlotte to show me how to use it listen for by word i didnt every other year figure up maintence and then see every other year how great it is she even told me on phone what i bought was like a car with no motor worthless live and learn i would hate to know i had a job where i had to lie to people sooner or later it will catch up to you