Bluegreen Resorts - Bait and switch at Blue Green Resorts
We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach.When we got there we went to our room.
Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no bedspreads, stains on the bed box springs and on the covers, broken refigerator and a 19 in TV that has been in that room for however long the resort has been there. We have been in touch with the regional mgr with Blue Green, the general manager at the Bass Pro where this was purchased, promised a replacement 3 days at another resort and $50 refunded. Don't do it.
Check in was horrible, had to check in 2 diffent places with 3 different people.I can say the presentation was not horrible and they did listen but nothing was done.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Poor Room Quality
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "...Found a trident gum wrapper cooked into and sticking out of a "L'oven Fresh" Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagel...distributed by ALDI corporation. A complaint was sent to the Aldi corp stating..."
- "@ 7/24/16- ordered a mug & iphone case with a cat design. Received tracking number promptly. 8/4/16- received package- only mug, no iphone case. 8/4/16- called customer service- spoke to Kate. She stated..."