Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3K views 11 comments
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach.When we got there we went to our room.

Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no bedspreads, stains on the bed box springs and on the covers, broken refigerator and a 19 in TV that has been in that room for however long the resort has been there. We have been in touch with the regional mgr with Blue Green, the general manager at the Bass Pro where this was purchased, promised a replacement 3 days at another resort and $50 refunded. Don't do it.

Check in was horrible, had to check in 2 diffent places with 3 different people.I can say the presentation was not horrible and they did listen but nothing was done.

Review about: Poor Room Quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bluegreen Resorts?

Comments

Perrysburg, Ohio, United States #992444

It is Myrtle Beach people...

Know what to expect and you will have a good time.

14ElyseRosthschild
Isle Of Palms, South Carolina, United States #951957

They probably gave you a room based on your appearance-slobby. Sorry, but being neat and clean matters. The diet Coke isn't working for fat dude who was too lazy to get up so you could take the pictures.

to 14ElyseRosthschild #1036793

That's the most ridiculous thing anyone could say. It's not your place to review a person's weight.

to 14ElyseRosthschild Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1230560

Exactly, looks like a match made in heaven to me.

to 14ElyseRosthschild Laurel, Maryland, United States #1264594

Diet coke has so much chemicals in it that your body has to store it as fat or it will destroy your liver. It's not his fault, just a bad choice.

knowsboutscams
Oviedo, Florida, United States #925880

OMG!! That SUCKS!!!

Cheap Date
Lomita, California, United States #919203

Does that room come with a fat dude in a wife beater? Sign me up!!!

We had a similar experience at the Seaglass Tower in Myrtle Beach...extremely noisy as well on weekends.

scarlettt
to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #862835

Seaglass is small but a cool place to stay.It's right on the boardwalk.

We had two units, my son and his wife had the other one along with their 11 month old baby, at the time.

They enjoyed it too.We will always go for a couple days there, and then go to either Shorecrest, Carolina Grande, or Harbour Lights for the rest of the week.

scarlettt2014

Where was this " hotel " ? I've never seen any Bluegreen resorts in Myrtle Beach that fit this description .