Sevierville, Tennessee

We received our refund about 30 days after the cancellation letter was received, yes I validated that via two different certified letters which required signatures from BlueGreen employees. However, it was not a full refund, they only refunded 90% of the deposit we put down on our TimeShare.

I guess I should just be happy that we "woke up" and knew it was a bad idea, then reading the documentation on the way home from TN really opened my eyes. My husband and I talked at length about it before we arrived home, the next day I wrote a request for cancellation and he mailed it via certified mail. A few days later he suggested we mail another copy via US Mail, just as a precaution, the post office offered a signature service on that one as well.

Now 30 plus days later we have received a partial refund.

Buyer Beware of these sneaky snakes!

Comments

Hi, did you find in the contract where it said that you would not get the 100% deposit back? I am curious because we just signed a contract yesterday in Wisconsin and got home last night to read it over and want to cancel it.

Our contract states to send in writing to the Florida office. We are going to get delivery notice and get it notorized to be on the safe side. I don't see anything about not getting the full refund EXCEPT if we stayed on one of their locations 12 hours prior then we will have to pay for the stay. LOVELY since we were told it was free except fees and taxes IF we went to the 2 hour presentation.

Now since we did sign and will cancel within the 5 day cancellation period, we may have to pay more money for a *** hotel.

If it sounds too good to be true, it means it is!