Atlanta, Georgia

I have been a Blue Green Member for about 8 years. We have used and enjoed the accomadations successfuly.

However, I lost my job a year and a half ago. We still continued to struggle and pay the monthly payment. We have now gotten to a point where we can't afford it and also live day to day. So after two phone calls and a letter I was informed that they did not offer any help to modify or refinance the mortgage.

Iask the Non-customer service rep what my choices were, and they said stop pamking the payments and it will foreclose on you.

Now if and when I do stop the payments it will ruin my credit for several years. They are a trap and horrible to do business with.

Comments

TimeshareAngel

I am associated with a company that helps people get rid of their timeshares. The site can be viewed at www.donewithtime.com.

We dont sell timeshares, you wont or get any money for them. We just relieve you of all future financial obligation.

We have been in business for 11 years giving timeshare owners some relief from the trap that they get themselves caught in. Our office number is 417-334-0892 if you have any questions.

Survey, wow, who woke you up.

Clarence,

It is not a trap just a business.

You bought the timeshare on a loan you now find you cannot pay (thro a change in your circumstances)you default ,they foreclose just as would happen with the bank if you did not keep up with your house payments. sorry but it is just a hard fact of live

either you or your buyer will need to pay the closing cost and BG do use PCS Title, they are very good

450 is the transfer cost

Calumet City, Illinois, United States #239259

I would mae them provide you written proof for that.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #238887

i have a buyer for my bluegreen timeshare but now bluegreen is saying that for me to sell it, i have to go through thier agent, PCS TITLE, and pay them a 450 fee. Is there any alternative?

Tammy, I don't want to post any of that here. If you give me your email address I will send it to you.

Are u looking for someone to take over the Timeshare? How many points, what's the annal fee and what do you owe on the timeshare? Please contact me at zenaida1631@yahoo.com

Do you need to have someone take over the payments? How many points annualy do you have or what are your timeshare terms?