Amery, Wisconsin

The presenter was running 25 minutes late. We were told we would be in and out in 90 min.

We were there over 2 hours. Early in the presentation I respectfully told the presenter (in Minneapolis) his examples of death were inappropriate for this type of presentation. Later on he actually drew a casket with a body in it. In reference to taking advantage of things before you are in the ground!

He made attempt to adjust his inappropriate pressuring and manipulation to make the audience feel more comfortable. He used the word "failure" multiple times; another attempt to bring people down and manipulate them. After the presentation, the sales woman we were set up with was extremely condescending in her attempts to pressure us. This was a very uncomfortable and misleading experience.

We were promised restaurant gift card as in incentive and then were denied this.

I would suggest people stay away.

Comments

I also attended a lengthy (promised 90 mins but lasted four hours) boiler-room with Bluegreen. I have to agree that Bluegreen's sales methods are unnecessarily high-pressure and their customer service is well below standards.

When I was walking out, I finally decided to purchase a sampler.

If you have ever had the experience of a four star or, better yet, a five star resort then you know that not all of Bluegreen's properties are up to that level of service or amenities, even though they claim all their properties fall within that classification.

This is one of those painful life lessons where buyer must beware because, candidly, Bluegreen is in it for the money. I don't fault them for the business but point with serious disdain at their business practices.