174 Horseshoe Cir, Gordonsville, VA 22942, USA
1.9

Blue green has never tried to resolve the issue. I wasted months of my life trying to communicate to them about the issue.

There were vacations i was not able to take because of them. They basically ignored me. They stole my money and were unethical with linking me to an ex wifes new account and having me pay her maintence fees and taxes. They do anything to sell a membership.

I was promised the world when they pressured me to buy a membership. Once they get you to sign and get that money then you are nothing to them. I will continue to tell people about blue green via any outlet i can until they refund my money or give me my own account back. And now that I have signed my membership over to my ex because blue green wouldnt help me...I still get emails from them when i have unscribed from their emails.

They are not even smart enough to know to remove my email after i signed my membership over to my ex.

My message to you Blue green is pay attention to what your members are saying to you when there is an issue. If you keep running your business like this then you will not have a business left

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: linked me to an account of an ex wife and i was paying her taxes and maintenance fees.

Bluegreen Resorts Pros: Resorts are nice.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Lack of attention to the only issue i had with bluegreen.

• scamming customers