Deland, Florida

I bought a blue green pkg at myrtle beach and was pushed and pushed till I gave in they had bad attiudes when you try to back away and start you feeling like you owe them something and hold you forever and I was assaulted on new years day and I financially can not pay and they won't even help me sell what i payed for see they are not what they tell you they will do and if you are with some one and don't even cosign you are still in bad sssss so don't do it

Comments

We are heading for the BG in Aruba for the 2nd time! And have had wonderful time!! PLUS also been to a number of other BG places across the US and have not had a bad time at all!

I have hundreds of thousands of points , any one actually have any selling, trading, bartering or anything creative, successfully,sold traded or anything, if so who, where and how?

Why do you BG owners have to be so hateful? It seems to me a lot of people have been misled--thankfully I'm not one of them.

I enjoyed my freebies very much, thank you. And I think I'll do it again in 15 months--and you members can pay for it!

I LOVE BLUEGREEN!! WORD TO THE WONDERERS - DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU BUY!!!

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE HAMMOCKS IN THE KEYS AND MY FAMILY HAD THE BEST TIME! WE ALSO ENJOYED MIAMI BEACH AND ORLANDO THIS SUMMER.

BONUS TIME IS SOOOOO WORTH IT!! 8)

smarter than Bluegreen if you were smarter then you would have worked out how much you and your family could have saved over the years on good value vacations, if you had done that then I would be the first to hold my hand up and call your a smartie but since you have used the Freebies and paid the fees to use them then I would have said you could have got a better deal if you had found the trips yourself.

but i forgot you are Mr Smartie panrs

Hey BlueGreen Sales person. Yes I went to the presentation for the freebies and I got them which was quite impressive.

BlueGreen is a scam that preys on nieve people who are bad at math and finances. Buy now because this offer is only good today!!!! The world will end and your family will forever hate you if you don't buy today!!!!

hahahaha. Thanks BlueGreen for all of the free stuff; the trips, dinners, gas and theme park tickets; the family loved them.

#20916

I am a new BG owner and so far I am very pleased with the company. We just made our first reservation and GOT IT, to The Hammocks in the FL Keys.

I joined the Bluegreen forum over at Yahoo groups and there are lots of people on there with lots of good advice. I have learned that the key is to make your reservations as soon as you can and you have to be flexible.

If the week you thought you would like is not available, find out what is available and see if you can work with that. I am so excited that we are going to the Keys!

#20757

good for you another BG owner glad you have paid your mortgage in full still dosnt stop you being full of *** does it I have never NOT been able to get a reservation

If I were you I would try a little harder.

Learn how to use it dont moan and say bluegreen make it impossable to use because there are almost 200,000 owners who can make it work

#20717

I am also a BG owner. I am very dissatissfied about their vacation club, also.

They tell you whatever it takes to get you to buy, then you are told by the vacation club reservation system that they ''changed that'' or it is not true. We are never able to get a reservation and the fees just keep climbing every year.

It has been a waste, and I advise against it. And by the way, blue green owner, we have paid our mortgage in full, and can afford it, but BG makes it impossible to use.

#19974

I am sorry to have to say that there is nobody to blame only yourself.

when you were a child did your parents not teach you the meaning of NO.

all you had to say was no thank you and that would have cost you nothing.

Why did you go to the presentaion in the first place , was it for the freebies I wonder.

So PLEASE do not call it a scam when all you had to say was NO, and if you had no way of paying for it in the first place why go.

As for selling your points anybody who knows anything about timeshare will know the same it is not an $ investment it is an investment in vacation time that is what you buy into it for

Dont shout scam when its of your own doing just use your points and enjoy them