Blue green resorts did not show us the property we were interested in looking at much less let us sample the stay there. We stayed at a preferred hotel in which we payed 259.00 for 3 nights.

It was nasty with knocking sounds from the showers all night long. It was awlful. Towels were like sandpaper and the breakfast was awlful with no danish or anything. just stale bread.

Gross!!! No amenities for the kids either. LIES LIES LIES!!!

please save your money dont listen for a 25.00 gift card or whatever perks they offer you. It's cheaper in the long run to do it on your own.

Comments

Be Real

you are spot on and more money to be saved each year.

Donna,

You seem a very better type of person I must say, have to pity the rest of the family with you at the helm (or should I say second in comand )

Tale your "cheap" vacations and lets see how much the cost you in a few years time

you people need to be real and stop with the ***. Stop trying to get something for nothing.

There is no such thing as a free lunch you cheap people!! Ive been an owner for over 5 years now and I love the program. I have never had any issues booking and it has saved me a lot of money!!

One thing I cant stand is people who are cheap and sit and complain because they wanted extra things for free. Nice things in life come at a price and I have SAVED a bunch of money owning at Bluegreen!!!

WE HAVE VACATION HOMES BUT STILL TRAVEL BUT NOT THROUGH BLUE GREEN.LOL

BLUE GREEN FINALLY FAXED ME A COPY OF THE CARNIVAL CRUISE AFTER 2 TO 3 MONTHS OF WAITING. U PAY FOR 400 DOLLARS FOR YOUR SIDE OF THE EXPENSES WHICH U HAVE TO PAY THEM AND THEN LOOKED ONLINE AND IT WAS 259.OO FOR THE SAME CRUISE BUT OCEAN VIEW

THROUGH KAYAK

I went to a BG presentation and loved it. I am now a member and go on many trips.

Many of my friends have bought vacation homes for hundreds of thousands of dollars and are jealous that I can stay in places all over the world for much cheaper than their vacation home that is only in one place and not desiable during off seasons. Some people want something for nothing (cheap).

BG is not cheap! But worth every cent.

OH YEAH! @259.00 FOR A FAMILY.

WE HAVE 5 IN OUR FAMILY BUT ONLY MY HUSPAND AND MYSELF TOOK THE TRIP TO LOOK AT THE RESORT WHERE WE NEVER SAW. LOL DUMB *** MF

actually the hotel for the pulic was cheaper than what blue green offered. the vacation was lovely though but yes your right.

i got what i paid for because i was trying to be cheap.

lesson learned.We did buy from another time share while there though. It ended up being a great vacation besides unbroken promises from blue gross resorts

You got what yo paid for didnt you lol

3 nights for $259 for a family.

you seem like a cheapstake, you went for a cheap vacation and thats what you got serves you right, next time shell out some more money you tight fisted ***