Denver, Colorado

I was called and told that I "WON" a trip, that right there should have been my first clue!!! I spoke with Heidi, and Mike which were two very nice individuals and spoke fast.

By the end of the conversation WOW I get to take ALL these trips!! I won all these trips for free? Yea right! Mike tells me that I owed them $498.00!

BUT hey that's a deal!! I told them I didn't have the money and they said no problem you can pay it when you're ready.......yea right they charged my card anyway and when I told them to reverse the deduction they said...ok and hung up on me!! Are you kidding me is this how you people do business??

Don't tell someone that they "WON" a trip and make them pay for it.!! This really just sucked the life out of me how deceitful can people be!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Deal.

Comments

Here's a hint. The easiest way to keep someone from stealing your money is DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM!

You can't give a thief your money and then expect people to feel bad for you when they won't give it back. Grow up.

Tootoo...you are the prototypical Bluegreen crotch mite. This person came to this site to warn the public about Bluegreen's unethical practices and shady tactics and you call this good person a ***. Yep...your just another ingredient in the fecal stew that is Bluegreen.

The only way they can charge your credit card is if you give them the number, ***.

You must have just fell off the cabbage truck to fall for this one. NOTHING is free. remember that next time..