Elk Horn, Iowa

I WAS EXECUTOR FOR MY MOMS ESTATE. BLUE GREEN IGNORED ALL ATTEMPTS TO COMMUNICATE HER DEATH TO THE COMPANY.

THEY CHARGED LATE FEES, MANTAINENCE FEES , FINANCE CHARGES LOCK OUT FEES, TO A DEAD WOMAN. I HAD 2 LAWYERS CONTACT THEM ONE IN IOWA ONE IN MISSOURI, I HAD A DEED AND STILL THEY IGNORED THE FACT THAT SHE HAD DIED. A YEAR AND A HALF LATER AFTER SENDING 6 DEATH CERTIFICATES THAT THEY CLAIM ONE DAY NOT TO HAVE AND THE NEXT THEY HAVE HAD SINCE APRIL AND 2000 DOLLARS IN CHARGES LATER I STILL HAVE NOT HAD A SINGLE PHONE CALL FROM THEM . I HAVE CONTACTED BETTER BUISNESS BUREAU AND THEY BELIEVED THE COMPANY EVEN WITH MY DOCUMENTATION .

DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THEM. YOU WILL REGRET IT AND FOR GOD'S SAKE DO NOT LEAVE IT TO YOUR CHILDREN

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

I used to work for them and they don't care. All they want is money. The best thing to do is just write a letter to their corporate office and enclose a copy of the death certificate.

So sorry for your loss. I understand the frustration.

Same delima with a Credit Union in LA. Never responsive, until months later, and all was rosses and sunshine on their end after months of disregard.

THANK YOU for posting regarding BLUE GREEN. Most Time Share programs should shape up or close.