Bronx, New York

This company is the WORSE..They scam, LIE, their customer service is horrible. The maintenance fees (IF NOT PAID ON TIME) goes on your credit report. I have other timeshares, the one I have with bluegreen is the worst an offers the least. In 3 words "DON"T DO IT. I have had this timeshare for 3 years, and each year money goes up, and they continue to go down. I am willing to post my e-mail in case someone has a question in regards this matter. rrbgcbacac@aol.com They are all CONS. ALL OF THEM.

Unsatisfied customer from NY

Comments

Wow....Bluegreen employees are *** They not only attack people while shopping... now they are searching the web trying to clean up their mess.

sorry to hear about your wife but accidents happen and nobody can foresee them.

what you should have done before it got to this stage is to have given it away with you paying the cost.

You cannot expect Bluegreen to buy it back they sold it to you and that is that , lets say you sold a couple your house then sometime down the line they suffered in the same way as you have ,would you then take the house back because they could no longer afford it ?

Bg do have the right to first refusal if they ever want to use it but they do not.

sorry to hear about your wife but accidents happen and nobody can foresee them.

Bought $12,000 woth paid in full on our honeymoon used it with in the next 3 years many times. Enjoyed it much ...Wife in a car wreck broken back I was layed off we both had good jobs Did have good jobs...now wife dissabled i work at a hospital for $10.30 per hour we can't go on vacations any more been trying to sale it now since 2004 and you can't give it away ! We offered to give it back mind you we paid for it in cash ..totaly paid in full but they won't take it back..now we can't pay maintance fees and its went to collections mind you that it is in their contract that at their descretion they will take the proptery back but they wont they would rather turn it over to collections and ruin your credit...they are A..Holes

it is clear from your previous posts that you do not understand craykclan

craykclan

dvine: that is what is happening with us. we are using all of our points for Club 36 we do love that hotel but they will not get another dime from us.

All I got to say is if I have to say NO more than once I will be the one raising such a ruckus that they will be so glad to escort us out of that meeting...

I am not one to be messed with when I know what I am dealing with. We bought the sampler just so we can research this company and the vacation club...

but if you have signed a contract you must know what you have bought and how can anyone complain when any company asks them to pay not only what the owe but what the aggree to pay

jinmerica

why you should pay for the things you buy and you did not get it? if the salesman told lied about their product, that is a fraud. they abuse your trust that is their problem.

I must say some of you are upset by these people who do not aggree with you, just remember that there are more happy owners than non happy owners.

Why do some people seem to think that everybody who does not aggree with them must work for Bluegreen.

Come on folks get a life and make your ownership (that is if you have one ) work thousands of people can so why can you not.

I ask any sane persone what would happen if you went to Publix did your shopping and then walk out with out paying, do you think it would just harm your credit score lol. So why do these people shout when Bluegreen are not happy when mf or not paid.

Sorry but there are so very sad and selfish people that complain on here.

If you do not like to be told the truth and face up to you responsibilities then do not buy in the first place , lets face it nobody had a gun to your head did they, and do not get upset when somebody dares to tell you the

truth (if you are any kind of responsible adult you would already know it in any case)

be an adult for at least 30 seconds of your life and enjoy what you and only you bought, the salesperson may have been a stranger to the truth but lets get it straight you signed to say you understood what you were buying ---- so take resonsibility for those actions and take ownership of the things you buy.

Good night and God bless, heres to many many more happy and cheap vacations

Why call the original poster when it is you who work for Bluegreen? If you are so happy with Bluegreen, then why do you trawl the complaint boards?

I was duped by the first sales pitch in the Bass Pro store, but read the paperwork and cancalled the trip. Just the way the honeybun commenters defending them in a rude manner speaks volumes (say hi to Piggy, realist and any number of employees for us sugarplum, darling sweetie pie)

It like other bills if u don't pay them it will go on your credit report. Is this BG fault?

NO IT YOUR FOR NOT PAYING YOUR BILLS! MF r necessary to maintain resort.

Well how can anyone ever trust person who wrote the original post , he/she thinks they know all but they cant even get the imformation correct the fees for 2012 hhave not gone up they are the same as 2011.

I for one are not prepared to let these lowlife people get away with not paying what they owe, why should we have to cover their mfs because they will not pay or are late , all owners are sent a letter with the mf explaining what and how and when things will happen if the mf are not paid on time , so BG go for it get rid of those who will not pay

who u telling.. I chose the a sampler..

when i returned i had to go to another timeshare meeting to see if i wanted to upgrade.. i didn't, so they had someone else come and speak w/me.. my answer was still no. then the guy says but it's only this..

u will only be paying this.. the deal was good, but the fees were not.. they act like they were so disgusted w/me, didn't even tell me bye when i left..

lol.. once my points are done i'm done..