Louisville, Kentucky

My husband and I were BOTH in the hospital several times in the past year. We have owned a Blue Green Time share for the past several year's ALWAYS a month ahead.

We got behind on EVERY THING when we got sick. AS SOON as we both got home and back on our feet, we got caught up on EVERY THING with EVERY BODY. At this time we are still AHEAD one month. I guess they are saying we owe $46.00 on the maintance fee which we paid $700.00 when it was only suppose to be five hundred and some thing to begin with.

THEY TURNED US INTO A CREDIT AGENCY FOR $46.00 THAT CHARGED US $203.00 FOR A BILL WE DO NOT OWE TO BEGIN WITH. WE WERE NEVER EVEN TOLD WE OWED 46 DOLLARS WHICH WE DON'T. NOW THEY SAY WE CAN NOT BOOK ANYTHING UNTIL THE 246 IS PAID. WE ARE HIRING AN ATTORNEY AND SUING THEM, WE HAVE ALREADY TURNED THEM INTO THE B.B.B.

AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO STOP THERE, WE ARE GOING TO DO WHAT EVER WE CAN FIND OUT TO DO AND WE ARE GOING TO DO IT. DO NOT BUY BLUE GREEN UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

WE HAVE NEVER USED THE SERVICES WE WERE TOLD THEY PROVIDE, SUCH AS THEM SHOPPING FOR US, THE HOUSE KEEPING SERVICES WE HAVE ALWAYS DONE THIS FOR OUR SELF, NOW WE ARE GOING TO GET WHAT WE HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR, IF THIS IS NOT FIXED, WE ARE GOING TO INSIST OUR FOOD BE BOUGHT AND OUR ROOM SUPPLIED, OUR BED BE CHANGED EVERY DAY AND OUR APARTMENT CLEANED EVERY DAY WE ARE GOING TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF EVERY THING WE WERE TOLD WE HAD TO THE POINT THEY ARE GOING TO WISH THEY HAD NEVER SOLD US ANY THING MUCH LESS WE USE IT. IF WE WANT A TOWEL AND THEN JUST HAPPEN TO REMEMBER WE NEEDED 2 AND IT CALLS FOR ANOTHER TRIP OH WELL, THEN IT REQUIRES ANOTHER TRIP, THE ONLY THING I HATE IS THIS IS TAKING IT OUT ON THE WRONG PEOPLE WHICH IS HOUSE KEEPING BUT WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO UNTIL WE TALK TO OUR ATTORNEY, I AM SORRY TO HOUSE KEEPING AS I WRITE THIS.

DONALD ZIEPFEL

Comments

If you have only used it 4 times then why did you buy a timeshare in the forst place.

You signed on the dotted line so how can you "hate" Bluegreen it is not their fault that you are unable to use it it is YOURS and YOURS alone.

We have had more out of it since the new year (4 full weeks in 2bed accom and a nice overnight Hotel stay with World Hotels using points ) than you have since YOU bought into it so now do the Maths

so very true Angelena

I read and hear all of these terrible things about this company, as a very satisfied owner I can't understand how people are duped. It's not rocket science, read the contract, listen to the sales person and know your rights.

Everything was read to me in black and white and in my opinion I feel no fraud or deceit were made to me. Buying a timeshare is like buying any other product, the buyer was always beware and do his homework about the product. As many unsatisfied owners there are , thare are also thousands of satisfied owners just like me who enjoy their timeshare. It's too bad these things have happened to some people and I hope they can resolve their problems.

Timeshares have such a bad name and get a bad rap but what you rarely hear is how owning a timeshare by a reputable company can give an owner and his family years of wonderful vacations.

I have traveled and stood in very beautiful resorts that I would have never been able to afford otherwise. And NO I am not an employee or sales person but just a happy owner.

I have never spoken to or encounted one of these rude people in over 8 yrs in dealing with Bluegreen

I do know that buying BLUEGREEN IS THE biggest mistake we have ever made in our entire lives. This company is full of rude, offensive personnel...who are simply drawing a paycheck..

all this will do is that the service will be billed to you and if you have left a depsit then it will come from that.

The only "free" service is the 2 pillows

If you go ahead with your plan then please not you will have a very large bill when you check out .... be warned

and lee knows nothing by the sound of it lol

Stay away from bluegreen. that all I can says.