Atlanta, Georgia

My husband and I would not recommend the Blue Green Resort in Orlando. We just returned from a week long stay at the resort, and have very few nice thing to say.

We were "renters" at the resort on a per night basis at at rate of $272.00 per night.. We booked the resort off of the internet after admiring the wonderful accomodations. When we arrived we were very disappointed to be placed in a 10+ year old building/room. The room was clean, but not at all what we booked and expected to be getting.

After several phone calls we were placed in another building in a larger room but still far from what they advertise as "their resort"...

We requested a refund and a cheaper room rate and that was denied, and we were told they could not do anything for us. WE are very disappointed with the company and would not advise booking a vacation with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Comments

#202692

:( we have just stayed at our timeshare bluegeen at oasis lakes the fountains florida we had a very bad holliday ruined by the poor state of the rooms bad customer service no room service i will never go her again it cost me £200 to get an early flight home manager not helpfull i could get an all inclusive deal 5 star for the same as my fees they wont be getting any more from me

Yeah, at 270 a night thats expensive for that place... We just stayed there 7 nights for $499 in a 2 bedroom villa..Couldnt have asked for a better vacation with 3 kids.. The place was great and didnt have any complaints..

i don't understand what were you expecting?

Were you at the Fountains , or Sunshine resort?

I have been to the Fountains 3 times..great place. As a BG owner we get to reserve for $69/night, unlimited use (but can only book 48 days before going).