Bluegreen is nothing but a high pressure sales pitch that will leave you with an over priced moderate vacation that you can book at anytime with any other website rather than when they choose to allow you to stay there. They post the resorts and hotels to the general public minimizing the "owners" availability.

Get in touch with attorney Susan Budowski if you think you are ready to "cancel" your contract with them...or you can continue to pay for the rest of your life.

I purchased this "real estate/vacation deal" 2 years ago and I haven't been able to enjoy a full week yet!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #773587

I cant even give my bg timeshare to anyone. Nobody wants it. Just want rid of it

So much different than a representative of a company exposed as a scam throughout the 'net leaving negative comments about those who have been scammed by time share sellers. I'm currently trying to talk my aging father who falls for every bit of snake oil scam about passing on this "wonderful opportunity some people emailed me about like I won a prize". My goodness the man can be dumb somethimes.

"All" of the comments would have been great to read and educate myself about timeshares and Bluegreen if I had been given the chance...Was told NOW or tomorrow the price goes much higher and none of the perks...Fool - yep, *** - yep, VERY regretful - YEP!!! Embarrased - oh heck yes.

I need and want out of this - we were lied to going on 2 1/2 years and not able to cash any of our points in when we want/or can go. THEIR TIME on our Dime!!!

fancy using a complaints board to drum up business ........ times must be hard maybe we are all enjoing our vacations