Unfortuantely we did purchase Blueegreen Resort points. We have never got to use them.

We were also told that they would sell our other time shares through a place called Pinnacle. We were told that they just worked exclusively on time share reselling. What they don't tell us, is that it is listed on the internet and no human ever calls or tries to contact you, or tries to help sell your timeshare. Beware all of you.

I wish I knew how to get out of it also. If it sounds to good to be true it usually is!

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas please let us know.

Comments

New York and City Girl Rock on

Here's to many more wonderful vacations

The maintainance fee is very low. When you stay at a regular hotel you pay maintainance fees but its included in their fee.

WOULD YOU RATHER PAY TO MAINTAIN SOMEONE ELSES BUILDING??

or your owned building?? Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out...Ive owned for ten years and LOVE it and ive saved a bunch of money!!STOP LYING

never fails to amaze me how people are "tricked". They presented their product and you LIKED it and got it...end of story!!!

you people are so *** ditter. Ive been an owner for 16 years and I LOVE the program!! Go and vacation in your back yard then!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to the to the presentation and we purchased but on way home I had time to read all of the contract. If we paid the $187 a month for ten years plus add the $500 or so for the maintainace fee per year it would amount to just under $3000 per year- If you can afford that you can save on your own and still go on vacation- When we got home I send a cancellation notice (if you read the contract you have 10 days to cancel)

Bluegreen's "one hour" presentation. Bluegreen's sales methods are unnecessarily high-pressure and their customer service is well below standards.

I made the sampler work for me by confirming all my reservations within days after I made the purchase.

This is one of those painful life lessons where buyer must beware because, candidly, Bluegreen is in it for the money. I don't fault them for the business but point with serious disdain at their business practices.