4960 Conference Way N #100, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
4.9

I have taken several different tours offered by different travel clubs/timeshare places and Bluegreen has always treated me well. Most people don't listen to what they have to do but I loved my vacation and they were not pushy at all. I got a FREE Cruise!

Everyone was polite and friendly. I loved this deal and would do it all over again.

I went to do this because my friend did it and got 4 days over Memorial Weekend in Charleston, SC for $99 AND a Cruise. We are considering joining Bluegreen.

People just want to complain about something so they get on the internet and write a bad review.

I bet most of the people complaining have a dozen other complaints that they've reviewed on other products or services too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Bluegreen Resorts Pros: Great customer service, Honest, Fantastic sales staff, Price.

• Bluegreen Scam
  • Bluegreen Wonderful

Comments

omg are you kidding me There is no way this is from a person looking for a time share. Sounds like more lies from Bluegreen.

This has to be an employee.

After reading so many 1's someone has no complains. NO WAY