****UPDATE**** The Senior Deputy District Attorney has filed suit against BLUEGREEN Resorts/timeshares/vacations. Their headquarters is in Florida. They have violated SEVERAL consumer protection laws, some against senior citizens. The government takes this very seriously and the fines involved actually TRIPLE!! So, if you have been victimized as SO MANY have ( by Bluegreen), I urge you to go to the website immediately and file a complaint. You may be able to recover some or all of the money that you've been SCAMMED out of.
or call toll free#1-800-441-2555
Everyone on this website that has tried to defend these unscrupulous a**holes- You've been made a fool of. When the Attorney General files a lawsuit of this magnitude- YOU CAN BE SURE THERE IS SOME SERIOUS DECEPTION GOING ON!! So, IN YOUR FACE!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Scam Timeshare
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions. Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple..."
- "Best Hotel In Udaipur Overlooking the Swaroop Sagar Lake, The Hotel Natural Udaipur We stayed at this hotel for just one night and thats where we made a mistake. We should have..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I hear the same stories everyone else hears. Just sleep on it for 30 days it needs broke in. It's like a new pair of shoes it needs..."
- "When my husband booked the Comfort Inn hotel stay this website represented itself as the hotel. Meanwhile, we were charged $129+ more than the actual hotel rate. ..."
- "It all starting in Feb. 2015. We were told to find a home and put a contract on it. Then to send Glenndormer $1,000. We did that and..."
- "Steve Harvey, you should be ashamed of yourself. You say on your show that “I am here to help”. From my recent experience. You should be saying..."
- "My Visa card was charged twice for same Online order (1618263579). First time August 27 when I placed the order and second time September 1 when order delivered. I am..."