Cortland, New York

There is no 90 to 120 minute sales presentation. It's 3 hours or more.

The power point is based on describing that South American people love their families more than Americans and buy the plan every presentation . They present that most but Americans dont have the same family values and a high rate of divorce. And Bluegreen vacations will solve all that! The presentor is a professional speaker and showboat but if you listen close is very prejudice and demeaning.

He put farmers down at lease 3 times in the presentation.

Just say NO NO NO. Even after they bring in the "closer" guy say NO. Dont sign anything. Say no to any plan, say no to the sampler pack.

No to everything.

Get your cheap vacation and gifts and get out of there! NO !

Comments

This person keeps posting about Bluegreen - but they are lacking in facts. There are too few details...

where did this Power Point presentation take place?

If your job is to give presentations... doesn't that make you a 'professional speaker.'

Your attempts to intimidate these timeshare victims are going to stop. I can't be intimidated....

Your attempts are futile. If you were simply a happy timeshare owner you would not be combing these sites.....calling victims freeloaders.

I know that times are hard.... but find an honest job that you can believe in.

Honest citizen you are at it again you are no more honest than the guy doing life for murdering those 2 guys in Florida who were from the UK.

You know nothing about the club yet you think you can dam it all thge way to *** and back

Get a Life

and how many times do people like yourself have to be told that not all happy owners work for BG or are paid to say these things

Hi Bill (aka UK and Mary)

Being a paid scam defender is not an honest job. Please stop trying to intimidate victims.

no increase in 2012

please do your homework

craykclan

We went to the presentation with an open mind... we love to travel so we thought this would be a great idea...

but with the high pressure pitches we did buy the sampler package that means no strings attached so we could really think about what it is they were wanting us to buy... so we did our research and no thanks but this isn't for us. We don't want to be locked into a vacation club that we can't get out of...

but another catch of buying the sampler package is that when u go back to use it, well u have to go through the sales pitch once again... well they get 90 min from me and no more, I do not want to buy into this program where fees goes up ever year.

yet another freeloader.

Your ethics are no better than the sales people you come on here and complain about, you complain about a large companys method of selling and their ethics.

You attend these presentations knowing that you have no interest in owning a timeshare.

So please enlighten all of us what makes YOU any better than the sales people you complain about

Talk of double standards.

over the last few months I have also taken note of Miss Piggys coments and I have to say that although somewhat extreme she is winning me over.

If you wish to ripp off any timeshare company then that is up to you but please do not then come on here and complain and in the next breath glote that you have willing taken the free stays and the free goodies. As I stated above that puts you will under those kind of sales people in the grand league of life

to Bill Miami, Florida, United States #920555

Bill, love it. Everyone that complains is only there for the gift.

I have heard ever b.s reason in over 5,000 tours. Are they addicted to punishment? Why come every year and do it again. I am not high pressure at all, it's for you or it isn't .

Not committed to vacation is crazy. How pathetic listening to these people that couldn't even pass a test on the product after the presentation. But then get home and can memorize what you said word for word. Are there bad reps- yes, are there bad people in their field - yes.

Mooches complain!!!! People that are interested will listen and be nice......