Johnson City, Tennessee

BLUEGREEN IS A SCAM! I AM AN OWNER AND THEY SAY THEY ARE BOOKED WHEN I CALL, BUT I CAN GET ONLINE AND RESERVE THE ROOM.

I WENT ON VACATION IN SEPTEMBER (OFF SEASON) TO DAYTONA BEACH SHORES, I CALLED IN MARCH OR APRIL TO BOOK, THEY SAID ALL THEY HAD AVAILABLE WAS DOLPHIN BEACH CLUB. WHEN WE GOT THERE DAYTONA WAS EMPTY SCHOOL HAD STARTED AND IT SEEMED TO BE QUITE. WHEN WE NOTICED THE PARKING LOTS OF THE BLUEGREEN RESORTS WERE EMPTY AND WE WERE IN A RAT HOLE MY HUSBAND AND I GOT ONLINE TO FIND THEY HAD LOTS OF ROOMS AVAILABLE. AND THE PLACE THEY PUT US UP IN FOR THE WEEK WE COULD HAVE GOT ONLINE FOR $242.00 FOR THE WEEK!

WE HAD JUST PAID OVER $500.00 IN MAINTENANCE FEES! MY TOUR WAS TAKEN AT MOUNTAIN LOFT AND MY CONTRACT SAID THEY WOULD GIVE ME THE EQUAL VALUE OF THE RESORT I TOURED! WHAT A LIE! I ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR DAY PASS AT THE HOTEL NEARES THEM AND CATCH THE PEOPLE COMING IN TO TAKE THE TOUR AND TELL THEM WAHT A SCAM IT IS, WE DO HAVE OWNERSHIP, SO WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE THERE!

THIS IS HOW I WILL SPEND MY SUMMER VACATION THIS YEAR AT MOUNTAIN LOFT AND LAUREL CREST, ON THE WEEKENDS, WARNING THE NEXT UNEXPECTING VICTIMS OF BLUEGREEN.

IF THERE ARE ANY UNHAPPY MEMBERS IN TENNESSEE PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

Ferndale, Washington, United States #11147

I'll show u some fun ***. I'll shove 10 inches of pure man steel *** down your throat! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek