Resolved
1.3
Quality of Accommodation
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Oct 12

Wrote a new review

Original review posted by user Oct 07

My dad has owned a unit here since 1993. upon check-in we were notified that his reservation has been canceled due to a one-time missed dues and fees payment..

no one ever called the reservation has been cancelled letter was ever sent. the manager Evan was more than accommodating and put us in another unit for the night so we could straighten out the situation. the unit we were put into was no comparison to the unit my father owns. The carpet was filthy it was stains all over it.

The unit was not very well-stocked when we met with Evan the next day he told us that he could put us in that unit we were in for the week but we couldn't have ours even if my Dad paid the past due fee. To me this is unacceptable to treat somebody that's owned one for that long this way. We were told his unit had already been rented out that was a lie. I understand they have they should have accommodated somebody who has owned it for so long a little bit better than that.

He he owns it and not me. I would not return here if it was my choice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Bluegreen Resorts Pros: Nice resorts.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Sales staff.

Comments