Bluegreen Resorts has taken my family for thousands of dollars, and we have NEVER been able to use one of their resorts. First of all, we feel like we were coerced into signing up for the timeshare in the first place.

If you here them say you have to sit in for a 90 minutes presentation, that is not the case. We were kept there for over 6 hours as we were drilled with how wonderful an investment this company was. We were hungry, thirsty, and tired after just a few hours. I just wanted to leave.

Everytime I would get up to go, they would offer a free vacation or a free cruise, never telling me that these "free" incentives had hidden fees and regulations that would prevent us from ever using them. We were told that it was such a good investment, that we could sell or even rent it out to make extra money. Again, a lie. If you look on ebay, you will see people trying to sell their timeshares for a penny, or just give them away because even after you pay for the mortgage in full, you will still be responsible for the $800+ maintenance fees every year!

AND we have never ever been able to use this company. We have called and tried to book online and every time they say that there is "nothing available". We even asked, "When will there be ANYTHING available?" and they couldn't answer us. We saved up "points" for three years so we could take our daughter to Disney World.

Our daughter has medical problems and she was in the hospital for a month, and the thing that she was looking forward to was this big Disney Resort (that the sellers really pushed during our long presentation). Well, come to find out, points aren't good after each year for any of the resorts like Disney, but they had told us we could save up for this! And when we were told our saved points wouldn't work, we asked where could we go for those points, and they couldn't tell us. Bluegreen should be ashamed of themselves for makign money on the backs of hard working people.

I don't know how they sleep at night knowing that they are crooks that have found a way to "legally", and I use that word loosely here, swindle people out of their money.

I am making it my mission to let as many people as possible know about Bluegreen Resorts so they will not make the same mistake as my family.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments