Don't trust them at all. Very pushie!

The "manager" actually hung up on me when I told him about this website. What a joke. Then they wont pick up there phone when I call them back (954-457-6627 or 954-458-0276). First the just keep on talking for about 3 min before you can get a word in.

And after that word they send you to a "manager". Then the manager repeats the same thing the last guy just said. I love it when He said "And WAIT, there more...".

Now the Manager wants $498 up front(They claim you'll save over $5000 with this promotion), while you have no idea who there are. They claim they cant send you paperwork because the special "deal" ends today.If they call you, hang up and turn off your phone!

Comments

Hahahaha....Buttholes, you never fail to make me laugh. You and your hive of fecal feeders who rebutt here are in for a rude awakening one day.

Bluegreen is the single most unethical, immoral, and despicable company in business today. Don't be fooled.

Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #134933

now dont get yourself so upset just because you are always wrong.

Somebody has to be wrong and I can see that it is always you and that it upsets you.

Go take a vacation The Fountains is nice at this time of year

Lord Buttholes: Your a total pig.

Hahaha...that my uneducated friend is what is known as a "Red Herring". Accusing me of "drumming up business"....hahaha!!!! The only business I'm in is trying to put yours out of business, and in the process helping as many consumers as I can from being cheated.

You people are nothing more than septic sauce. Heres a little Bluegreen mantra for you - "Subject to Availability"

Buttholes, your a complete *** bag dude. You and the rest of your Bluegreen concubines. God will cast his vengence on you soon enough...you can bank on that pal.

Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #134467

look shu your name appears again

How many have signed up for your scam

Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #134453

As I have said many many times if you read what you sign then you know what you have bought its so very simple and tell me one salesman/woman in any industry that is not a stanger to the truth.

Who can you blame but yourself if you go to an update and end up with more points.

Just before anyone shouts up I go to every update I can and I go for the $100, they never sell me anymore points because I know where to get them cheaper and I also know what benefits I have before I even enter the room.

It is so very simple.

You may say I am a salesman worst nightmare.

I have had a very good deal out of my 36000 points and have long since past the break even "point".

Heres to many more years of happy vacations

There is an attorney currently taking names of Bluegreen owners who are seeking justice for being scammed. Contact cybershu@yahoo.com for details.

Im a previous employee of BLUEGREEN CORP-& although it paid the bills at the time I experienced pissed off customers like you all, all of the time. I was browsing for other info and ran across this site.

Sorry 2say nearly all of the complaints are true. Its a buisness & once U sign on the dotted line-u have a grace/recission period-Salespeople are sure to avoid you until that grace period has run out & opting out is 2late. After that you have to go thru *** & back to get anything done because the contract is signed, sealed and delivered.

This is a routine that has been duplicated so much that the reservation agents have strict scripts to follow.

I felt sorry for customers in these situations and knew it would be hard to impossible for them to get rid of these Timeshare contracts so I did my best to show them how to utilize it to the best of their ability. The saddest part was seeing how salepeople sold them to the elderly who just honestly didn't have the "time" to enter into these 20-30-50 year contracts.

Yes, they are liars !! I used to be one.

When an owner goes to an "update" they lie to you there as well and tell you to upgrade to get all the "new" stuff. Is not true!! Owners beware, check out your facts before you go spending more money than you need to. You DO HAVE all the new stuff, resorts, travelers plus, etc...

Don't let these fast talking scam artists rope you in...do you realize they make over $170,000 a year by telling you lies and convincing you to spend your money.... BEWARE....shame on you if you don't heed this warning

Yep, that is the kind of trash you can expect to deal with if you contract with Bluegreen. These cats are nothing less than a hive of parasites.