Truckee, California

I have read a LOT of complaints about Bluegreen Resorts. My husband and I went there several years ago and chose to sign up.

Unfortunately we have not been good about using it. In fact, we have never used it. At this point, we are in full ownership of the deed/points (8000 a year.) All I want is to sell it. We thought the concept was fantastic.

It just doesn't mesh with our vacation schedules. The upsetting part of this whole thing is in the resale. I want to sell it and just not be the owner anymore. I don't want to continue to pay on something we don't use.

If anyone has solid and REAL advice on how to sell it without getting scammed, I'd like to know.

If anyone has had success with donating theirs, I'd like to hear about how to do that authentically. Thank you!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments

TimeshareAngel

I am associated with a company that helps people get rid of their timeshares. The site can be viewed at www.donewithtime.com.

We dont sell timeshares, you wont or get any money for them. We just relieve you of all future financial obligation.

We have been in business for 11 years giving timeshare owners some relief from the trap that they get themselves caught in. Our office number is 417-334-0892 if you have any questions.

laughattack

I have not paid the maintenance fees this year, so it would have to be paid first. I don't want it to go against me, but I knew we wouldn't be using it.

I would be willing to talk with you in private if you're serious about it. I really do think it's a great concept; it just didn't work for our family.

What do you want for it? Do you owe any back Maintenance Fees?

I maybe interested or I could give you some advice. Do not ever list with someone that wants more than $50 up front to list it.

good luck!