My wife and I bought almost two years ago. We love it.

We have used it 18 times and looking for are next one now. We own at Big Cedar. We have been to many of the resorts that Bluegreen owns and a few with RCI. I have booked all of them on the days we wanted but one.

I had to move it two days to get the one we wanted. We have stayed in cabins, 1, 2, 3 bedroom condos. We are heading to Disney in 3 weeks. We booked that about 3 months ago.

I think if you know how to use it you can stay where you want when you want. ..... USE COMMON SENCE...... If it's the week of July 4th you need to book as soon as you know you want to go to that resort.

If you think your going to get a 3 bedroom cabin two weeks before the week of the 4th, your probably not going to get it. As for the Maintenance fees. That is the insurance, taxes and upkeep of the property. Do you think you could have a two bedroom condo with 4 and 5 star amenities for less taxes, insurance and upkeep for what you pay??

My parents owned a two bedroom condo that did not have half the things you get at most of the Bluegreen resorts and paid almost twice what I pay for 18000 points. If we keep using it like we have we will have paid very little to stay at 4 and 5 star resorts over the years. If I break down how much it cost us per night of stay.

It costs about $63.50 a night. Can you stay at a Motel 6 for that?????

Comments

Osceola, Arkansas, United States #1261109

I can tell you work there selling that ***

Palm Springs, California, United States #833989

Sound like a salesman working for the company to burry all the bs. Why praise it here?

This is where the pissed off customers go! Really?

I dont believe a word of your sales pitch! Go bullcrap elsewhere!

Carrollton, Georgia, United States #594060

we have a week at Mtn Loft, Gburg. buy it PLEASE!....

Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States #589386

Would you be interested in an efficiency unit in the Atlantic Palace, Atlantic City NJ? I purchased an odd year red week [in the middle of summer] and as I'm disabled I'm no longer able to use it. if so please contact me at K_301204 at comcast.net