they offer you free airline tickets(if you stay 7 days at a hotel of their choice that run $100-300 per night) they offer you free hotel stays again at hotels of their choice $$$$. free dinner tickets- at expensive restaurants-usually $10 or $20 off at some restaurant far away- by the time you get there it was'nt worth it in gas....

and lastly you sit through a boring 2-3 hour deal where they *** you into buying a *** timeshare!

dont do it-i decided to give the trial membership a try and by the time i decided to cancel it they were complete jerks about it- i had to pay $16.00 to send my cancel request to boca raton florida and now they want to keep some of my deposit for some dumb book that they gave me at the tour- its not worth it people....it is a 100% scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Deal.

Comments

I'm so sorry these people are calling you ***. Bluegreen has a high pressure sales force, and I think their tactics are suspect.

I attended a presentation and chose not to buy, which is a valid decision--this plan is not for everyone. I'm sorry you were roped in.

You are a complete ***! Did you buy your last car without reading the contract?

How about your home? No, your too *** to be a home owner.

Did you really think it was something for nothing? :cry
Nettetal, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany #27637

The only scam is worked by people like yourselves and I am sorry to say

yes you are better out of it .

Lets have owners who read the contract who know what they are buying and will pay the MF in other words the opposite to you.