I attended a presentation . Constant lies from the moment of booking.

Lie #1. They told me during my initial phone call that choice hotels was promoting their new top of the line Accend brand the top of the line properties of Choice Hotels. They implied i would be staying in a Accend hotel or at their Bluegreen Resort itself. But you find out latet that you will be staying in a run down hotel.

I called the lady in Florda back that sold me this $ 200 3 night stay and she agreed to change my hotel that had good reviews. But when I arrived at the check in office the room had not been changed.. The 90 min presentation gave no mention of the $ 1200 annual maintance fees. Aftet the presentation you had the high pressure sales guy trying to get you to sign on for $ 23,000 @ 16% interest.

When you check the internet for reviews all you get are bad stories of people not being able to book after they paid the money becaue the property they wanted to vacation at was not availble.

The numbers make no sense at all. This unethical company stays in business because they know a certain percentage of people can't say no to high pressure sales tactics

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments