Mchenry, Illinois

I have had nothing but problems with this company. They have screwed my family and I over time and time again.

Anything to do with Bluegreen is a complete scam including their credit cards. They ruin people's lives for a living by talking them into something with quick pressure sales.

As far as the credit card goes, half the time I am unable to even process payments. I received 37.00 in late fees due to them not letting my wife process a payment which she was "on the account" and I had put her on the time prior to the call. I spoke with the manager about waiving the fee and she did absolutely nothing and told me that I was in the wrong when bluegreen dropped the ball prior.. Again, anything to do with bluegreen walk away. They are bloodsucking vampires looking for their next prey. I hope that your situation gets better, and I'm sorry that you had a bad experience as well. In the end the truth will come out. Blessings.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments