1K views

This is our second year staying at the Fountains Resort. Our first year was awesome but our second year was a bad experience.

After spending all day at Disney we thought we would go spend some time in the in door heated pool because it was a little cold out. The pool water was cold and a bunch of drunk teenagers were making out in the pool and being very vulger and it wasn't what I wanted my grandchildren to see so we decided to get in the hot tub. There were two other couples in the hot tub and one gentleman was drinking and had his wife watching the children of the other couple while he was trying to convince them to purchase timeshare. I could tell by looking at them they were very aggravated.

They couldn't even enjoy there time there. I am handicap and we could never find a parking spot near our building so I had to walk quite a distance to our room. The people above us kept us up all night by slamming doors and constantly doing something to make a lot of noise. The wooden floors in our room were beautiful but they were not cleaned before we got there.

There were stains, dirt and sticky areas. I hope our next experience will be a lot better if I can convince my husband to come back

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments