Branson, Missouri

Bought into Bluegreen in 2008, have not been able to obtain a stay in all of that time. Have paid over twelve (12) thousand into BG. It seems as if they cater to the rich and famous. Unable to secure reservation because: a. not enough points b. unable to use carryover points c. have to make reservation at least 11 months out d. Reservation overrode by owner with more points e. out of my allocated time frame. Even thou you have paid for your mortgage and have paid all fees and maintenance charges, BlueGreen will not accept the return of ownership, you have to continue to pay fees for the rest of your life. They were not forthright in explaining this big deal breaker on their presentation

to us, and I am sure it was presented to anyone else.

Why would anyone in their right mind go along with this and who

does this make sense to?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Comments

I was also lied to and persuaded to buy a Time Share despite understanding what I was really getting into. Without going into too much detail I was recommended to contact Mr.

Jethwa at JMLAW. He was able to get me all of my money back and my contract canceled. I don't know your circumstances but I thought I would pass on the info to you since I am still pissed about being taken advantage of myself. You can contact Mr.

Jethwa at jethwa@jmlawpa.com or 888-638-9630 ext 701.

He does free consultations so wouldn't hurt to hear what he has to say. Good luck!