Rocky Mount, North Carolina

I am a bluegreen vacation owner and I haven't used my points in years because I own my business and haven't had the time to go on vacation.

Now that I have time, I can't even use my points. I have 8000 points but only 4000 can be used for high red season and the other four can be used for low red.

That means, I can't go anywhere for more than 2 days. I just want to say. DO NOT BUY TIMESHARE FROM THEM. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I start to ask questions about what resorts I was able to use all my points and the lady put me on hold and never came back.

Comments

TimeshareAngel

I hope this information helps! I am associated with a company that helps people get rid of their timeshares.

The site can be viewed at www.donewithtime.com. We dont sell timeshares, you wont or get any money for them. We just relieve you of all future financial obligation.

We have been in business for 11 years giving timeshare owners some relief from the trap that they get themselves caught in. Our office number is 417-334-0892 if you have any questions.

I have 10,000 points per year that I have been trying to sell for a while now. If you are interested I am not asking for much, and if you upgrade through them it is much more expensive.