2.0

We were approached at a bass pro shop in Nashville. My husband and i ended up falling for the time share vacation.

We paid 150$ for a 2 night stay in a destination of our choice. We booked the trip for the week of my 30th birthday. A fun celebration I thought. Until something bad happened and we were not going to be able to go.

We were told up front we could cancel at any time and recieve a refund. That story changed when we called almost a month before our trip to cancel. We would not recieve a dime back. Then we thought since we cant go we would give the trip to my mother in law.

When we called they said it was absolutely not an option. So now we have a trip no one can enjoy and a loss of 150$ I will say I learned my lesson though, and I have a mouthful for the man that sold us the vacation if we ever cross paths again.

So please beware of this. I hope that anyone who has booked a vacation through them doesn't have "life" happen and they have to cancel too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I hate timeshare companies. They are really good at painting you this beautiful picture, but never following through with their promises.

Their employees make you feel like you are obligated to buy into this timeshare *** & this is your only bill that you have. They are good at lying to you & making promises they do not keep.

I wish I had never heard of Blue Green Timeshare Company before. This company has ruined my life.

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews