1.1

My husband and I are just driving away from Myrtle beach, we vacation frequently and decided to schedule the Bluegreen property review on the way back to Maryland from Orlando. When we arrived at what was suppose to be an oceanfront property with an oceanview, we were surprised to find that the rep lied to us.

I always book all of our reservations, but my husband booked this one, he doesn't pre-research a location and I was so busy, I hadn't researched the property eithet. The Clarion pool smelled like bleach in front of my nose. It was far from the beach and definately not oceanfront or oceanview property. We made alternative reservations and stayed at the Kingston Plantation, a much nicer property, well worth the price.

Bluegreens 2.5 hour verbal presentation is extensive, then the 1.5 minimum follow on question and answer interview with the rep will only end if you buy or have an emergency. They seem to have nice property's but I'm not buying the whole, if you don't want it, we will give you everuthing you paid for it back. I was PUT in the distrusting frame of mind from my experience with the hotel check-in.

I sat through several additional misleading statements, but for ghe sake of time did not ask for further clarification. So happy, I was able to find alternative accomodations in such short notice during spring break and Easter weekend.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments