Boston, Massachusetts
4.7
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I've seen a lot of bad reviews for blue green online. Not really sure what all the fuss is about.

I've been on the mini getaway once to south mountain resort in New Hampshire and I'm going to Virginia this year. I had a fantastic time. I was given every gift card I was promised. I sat through the presentation.

Took like 45 minutes. Said no to buying and it wasn't an issue. We went on to enjoy the rest of our time away and left on a very happy note. This year I'm going to buy into the club and I'm super excited.

People should calm down about being lied to and such. First off, they give the vacations away so cheap because the one person who actually buys pays for the other people that don't. So yes, you need to sit through the presentation. If you don't, you will be charged full retail value.

This is NOT a vacation company. Its a time share company. So to think that you shouldn't be obligated to take a tour of the resort and sit down with a sales rep is just absurd.

If you want a real vacation where you're not obligated to do this, plan your own vacation, pay $150 per night, and stop complaining. For the price though, you can't beat it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

Hey...this is not a blue green comment. ( in reference to to the first comment on here) I just hate how the internet has made people *** There's a hate site for every company, brand, and product ever made and it's sad.

And your "bad experiences" are stopping people from trying/buying things. I mean really, I read a blue green review of Wisconsin Dell's where the people gave it one star and trash talked it because it rained their whole vacation. Seriously? Do us all a favor and Use your brain before you buy something and also before you start typing behind a keyboard.

Also, I am the person who posted the original comment. Look me up on Facebook or Google+, I'm a real person.

Samantha Ruscansky

This is a fake review from a Bluegreen fraudster.

It is nice to know that someone likes Bluegreen. Remember, that when you sign your contract, that you have 5-10 days (depending on the state) to rescind your contract.

When you read the fine print, you will find that the terms and conditions are subject to change (as Bluegreen needs to) and that accommodations are "subject to availability." Also, the is no guarantee that maintenance fees won't go up. I find that renting timeshares from owners is easier and cheaper.

No contract and no sales pitch. YMMV.