Houston, Texas
2.0

I bought a timeshare in March in Las Vegas with Bluegreen. If I had known then what I know now I would have never purchased it.

I paid about $1,200 down. After leaving the resort. They gave me a trip to New Orleans it was only to try and sell me more points. I came back home and decided to refinance it through my credit union.

Only to find out that I no longer wanted it. So now I am out of $7,000 + dollar's. I wish there was a way to recoup at least some of my money but I made the mistake of having it refinanced so I am out of luck. If only I could have talked my husband into walking out before we spent 4 hours or more there.

This company is a fraud and a scam. They pressure you into thinking it is such a great investnent and it will pass on to your children. That is the main reason they ask you for their names. This is a very high pressure company and they just want to make a sale.

Your kids end up paying the high maintenance fees that double over time. 8y the time you figure out that you have made a mistake it is too late. Now I am stuck paying for something that is not really worth anything. I would never have in my wildest dreams have purchased a timeshare in the one of the worst city's in the U.

S to live where people get shot on a daily basis.

Chicago is not my idea of a place to visit for any period of time and definitely not own a timeshare there. I feel I was bamboozled by two people that have been trained very well to rip people off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments