Peterborough, Peterborough
1.1K views

To whom it may concern

I have just returned from a vacation using my deeded week at The Fountains , 12400 South International Drive , Orlando .

I was in unit 4203 & on arrival reported a *** roach infestation . The maintenance sprayed but to no avail .

Awaiting results it was not until the following Wednsday that we were able to be transferred on reporting , yet again , multiple cockroaches , this time .

The move & inconvenience of the whole saga played havoc with our time spent on our much needed holiday . Although the staff were very helpful & the Manager , Dallas was very sorry , it goes without saying that on receiving my maintenance Bill ,I am not very happy .

To add to our problems , we were unable to use our keys for the first day , also , which meant having to either leave someone in the unit , so we could get back in , or go to reception & get security to let us in .This is totally unacceptable & extremely embarrassing as I took guests .

This is not the first time I have had problems with a stay at my timeshare & now it's got beyond ridiculous , so this I am making an official complaint .

Hoping that you will come up with a remedy .

Our stay was 14th November 2015 , so you can verify these facts .

Regards Petra Johnson

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

How can I verify?

The biggest cockroaches at Bluegreen Resorts are the executives like Mike Browne in Indiana. Piece of *** ***.