Roswell, Georgia

I purchased a vacation at bass pro. When I booked at bass pro the representative at the booth asked me about my family.

I told them of the amount of people in my family (I have 5 children) they reassured me that was not an issue. I would not normally purchase a vacation like this, as things can change with such a large family. When I talked to the customer support on booking my vacation I asked specifically about the number of people in my household. They reassured me it was fine.

I planned my vacation according to the info provided to me. I had other accommodations as this was a vacation taking multiple destination stops. I had to cancel when I received my confirmation and my whole family was not accounted for, and I was expected to pay more for accomedating everyone in my household. I later talked to a representative who apologized for the issues and offered me an additional vacation which I would need to spend more for.

Seemed like an ok deal as it would accomedate for my large family. After I paid more money the same issue occurred! Total scam!!!!!!!

Do not purchase a vacation from this company!!!!!!!! They still call me trying to convince me to take yet another vacation...

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments