Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3.2

Yes I came down to Myrtle Beach to stay this time and bought my sister in law and niece from OK. We were suppose to stay from Sunday to Friday but Hurricain Matthew came in so reservation rep.

Told me if we came Wednesday I could get a 2 bedroom for Wednesday thru Saturday. I called on Wednesday before we left home checking the roads and conditions they said everything was good and our room was set. So we drive down here and check in bring our stuff up to the room and walked in and it was a 1 bedroom so downstairs told me I had to call reservations to change. Well I called reservations and the rep.

Was really rude after I told her what happened and I told her I had talked to 3 people the last couple of days and they said it was changed to a 2 bedroom for the 12 to the 15 th. Well she was just getting rude so I gave my husband the phone. This has been the worst experience I have every had in coming here in over 40 years. I would not buy into Bluegreen every again and I wish they would buy mine back.

So disappointing. Cried all evening not what a vacation is suppose to be like.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package Booking.

Comments

Check out Herman Cains website. He has a company advertising on his show that gets these folks to buy it back.

Best to you