Syracuse, New York

This is the review of your company that I will share as many places as possible.

"Booked a vacation through Bluegreen Getaways to New Orleans a couple months ago. The agent guaranteed me I would be within walking distance of French Quarter as I am flying down (less than a mile was exact words).

Received multiple emails with address of a hotel in the French Quarter so I assumed all was well. Less then a week before travel date my hotel was confirmed 6 miles outside of city. Called and spoke to multiple service representatives. No help, no refund given, no NOTHING.

This company is very decietful. I plan on contacting BBB, my credit card company, and a lawyer; along with sharing this message as much as I can so others can avoid the despicable way this company tricks and lies to people".

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

If you get a lawyer I would be happy to speak with them as well, maybe we can get a class action lawsuit against them.

Bluegreen Resorts Reviews