Branson, Missouri
2.1K views

My wife and kids were coming back from a vacation from Orange Beach when we stopped at a Bass Pro Shops where Blue Green Vacations had a booth inside selling different things for different amounts. I immediately received tunnel vision when i saw that i could go on a 4 day cruise for only $250 as long as i sat through a seminar in Branson at Big Cedar for two hours.

They would also give us 2 nights at an ok hotel in town so why not....what would it hurt. Upon arrival we fed the kids mountain dew and chocolate and told them they could reek havoc (thinking the 2 hour seminar would be cut short). Once the trained crooks...I mean professionals gave their spill they even had the attention of the children and you could hear a pin drop. It sounded to good to be true, which in my experience it usually always is.

After the seminar I was turned over to Ninja Bob. Looking back his nickname was a perfect fit although I never made the association at the time. They had me approved for a 10,000 dollar credit card before i knew what was happening. When Ninja Bob saw I was on the fence he went and brought in one of the managers I suppose.

His name was Harry....a smooth talking older gentlemen that had done this a time or two and knew exactly what to say to push me over the edge. I ended up buying the Silver medallion package with 15,000 annual points for around 22 thousand dollars. I made the down payment with the credit card they had so readily had available. Now I am paying around $4000 dollars a year including MAINTENANCE FEES for who knows how long.

The first time I tried to use it I used all my points for the year on a house on table rock so my mom and her church group could have a weekend in Branson to see the play Joseph. It seems that peak time is all year round. Oh and you can't sell your timeshare until its paid for.

Its a huge scam and I blame myself. I just hope this review keeps someone from getting doped as I did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $22000.

Bluegreen Resorts Cons: Being lied to, Deception, Misleading information.

Comments