Saint Petersburg, Florida

If you want to give your love ones the worst vacations of their lives you are in with bluegreen. Scam scam scam scam scam, fraudulent and false advertisement. We had the worst time trying to book in our dates, they booked us for a trashy hotel, next day we had to go for a meeting that we obviously didn't want to go on our vacay. 8am we arrived and were told that we were unable to get the tour andor benefits because me and my bf did not have the same address on our drivers licenses, although we brought proof of living together (phone, insurance bills) I requested to talk to the manager, she was a lazy woman sitting on the corner 2feet away from us, but she refused to talk to us. What kind of management is that? The bluegreen lady "helping" us, gave us a 1800 number to call, but we had to wait until 10 for them to open because it was Saturday.

At 10 we called and the costumer service representative said that he did not know what to do and I had to call back in an hour to speak to a supervisor. We were at the hotel and we check out before we had to pay for another night at this awful roach house. We called back at 11 and the supervisor called Amanda was so rude, she said that she was not refunding us our money and that we were liars because we said that we lived together but obviously we did not have any evidence to support it, that moment I was already so mad that I screamed at her and she screamed back. She offered me to stay on that nasty hotel BUT I had to pay for my stay. What a deal?!?!?!?!

A week has gone by and I haven't received a thing from them.

I bought my vacation plan at ellenton outlet fl. They did not tell us any of this, we did not agree or sign up for this ***, they sell you a fictitious product and It truly is sad that we let scams like this happened now a days. Truly disappointing and disgusted.

Hard working people deserve to enjoy every second of their time off.

Hopefully the run out of business or get suit for fraud!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluegreen Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments